About the Newcomb Academy Foundation
The goal of the Newcomb Academy Foundation is to raise money to supplement the shortfall in state funding to our school and make sure the students of Newcomb Academy have access to academic programs critical to their success.
Since 2003, the Newcomb Academy Foundation has raised more $1 million dollars to improve the quality of education at Newcomb Academy. For the 2018-2019 school year, our Foundation has budgeted approximately $150,000 to support the following Newcomb Academy programs, including:
- Elementary MIND Program (aka, “Jiji Math” or “ST Math”)
- Elementary & Middle School Computer Labs
- Elementary Science Lab – Instructor Salary is NAF funded
- Supplies/Field Trip Support for Middle School Electives
- Additional Music Instruction
- Support for Middle School Cheer & Sports Programs
- Teacher Development/Enrichment
- And much more!
Without the Foundation’s support, the above programs would not exist. Your tax deductible donation will help us keep these programs alive for years to come!
Thank you for your support of our mission and the students at Newcomb Academy.